DMCA Notice for modapkullu.com
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners.
modapkullu.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon and is accessible on this site, you may file a DMCA notice with our designated copyright agent. To be valid under the DMCA, your complaint must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the specific URL or location on modapkullu.com where the infringing material is located.
- Sufficient information to identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including enough details to enable us to locate the material. Please provide specific descriptions and any relevant timestamps.
- Information is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that submitting a DMCA notice with false information may subject you to civil and criminal penalties under federal law.
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and take appropriate actions as required by the DMCA.
DMCA notices should be emailed to our designated copyright agent at:
For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3). This information is not intended as legal advice, and you may wish to consult with an attorney for specific guidance on the DMCA and copyright matters.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us protect intellectual property rights.
Please note that modapkullu.com was created for the purpose of providing users with a playground. All content is uploaded by users for research and learning purposes only and may not be used for any commercial purposes. Therefore, we will not be liable for any content posted by users.ULLU MODS